For more information about the publications proposal submission and review processes, please contact the PPSC Coordinator at email@example.com.
The Publications and Presentations subCommittee - PPsC - of the DPC has provided members with a portal to submit publication proposals. Using this tool, you can request access to data sets gathered by the DPC. To do this, please follow these instructions:
- Visit the Proposal Submission page and download the appropriate form template for your proposal.
- Complete your proposal offline.
- Return to this website and click on 'Begin a Proposal / Access your Proposals' on the proposal submission page.
- Fill out the online form, including a title, the type of data being requested, keywords, and attach your proposal and variable list (data cart).
- Submit your proposal.
Your proposal will be reviewed by the committee. You will be notified once the process is complete.
The PPsC website allows authors to submit proposals to utilize dpc data for specific analyses. As a reviewer, you will be given a list of proposals for your consideration. if you have difficulty logging in please contact Gerald at firstname.lastname@example.org. To begin, please follow these instructions:
- Proceed to the proposal submission page and press 'Review Proposals.'
- Press on the ID number of the submitter you would like to review.
- View/Download the submitter's proposal.
- Once you have reviewed the proposal, add a comment using the 'Add Comment' button.
- When you are happy with your review, press the 'Submit My Review' button. Reviews will be compiled and shared with the submitter(s) to respond when necessary.
The committee will discuss your review and submitter(s) response at its monthly meeting.